There is a lot of talk about “Going Green” lately. Basically, its a way for each person to make little changes to save the environment–even if you feel like no one else cares. Here are some ways to help that wont cost you a cent, but may save you some $:
- Turn off your computer when you are not using it. (At least put it in hibernation mode.)
- Recycle. Use that blue trash can. If in doubt, go blue!
- Carpool. You are going to the same place anyway!
- Take shorter showers.
- TURN OFF THE WATER WHEN BRUSHING YOUR TEETH!
- Wash clothes in cold water.
- Plant trees. (Okay, this might cost you money, but its worth it!)
- Fix dripping faucets. (a leaking faucet wastes 20 gallons of water a day.)
These are some easy things we can all do. Have a great Thanksgiving!