Social Media and Content Manager
Unleash the Athlete is looking to hire a Social Media and Online Course Content Manager. You will be responsible for posting content to UTA social platforms with a primary focus on growing followers, selling courses and clinics, and creating an online community on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook.
You will also need to become an expert at Kajabi, an online platform for courses.
A great candidate knows how to tell a captivating story, is a storyteller at heart and of course...experience and a passion for sports.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and manages an overall social media strategy that supports UTA goals, drives brand awareness and acquisition, and builds our digital community.
- Create and executes an editorial calendar.
- Moderate Kajabi comments.
- Help create and maintain courses within the Kajabi platform
- Ideate on social campaigns to support course purchases, clinics, and keynotes.
- Engage daily with our community - answering questions and continuing the conversation.
- Maximize traffic, engagement, and growth potential across all platforms, with a high focus on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Monitor ad campaigns in social media platforms and make smart decisions on where to use more resources.
- Post content daily to social platforms that is specific to that platform.
- Write smart, clever copy for social features and posts.
- Create original graphics, videos, illustrations, and other visuals to live on all social media channels.
- Report on new trends, features, and data on social platforms.
- In close touch and passionate about the American and international sports scene.
- Experience with creating and managing an editorial calendar.
- Experience navigating multiple stories/topics while building a cohesive digital storytelling strategy.
- Ability to write and edit conversational social posts and packages in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible to workflow changes as platforms evolve.
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with a regulated industry a plus.